document.oncontextmenu = function(){return false;}

sábado, 1 de agosto de 2015

Yo-ka blog 01.08.2015

What I've drawn represents certain designs.

I even think it has been pretty good with relative to the bitter members´s faces, when they frown.

No ... recently, but as seen in mostly of the time...

(A little bitter)

Anyway, I did not need to look at the photos to make a decent drawing, when I proposed.

"Space Sheriff Shaider"

Well, apart from all this.

It was done with good intention.

Also.
Again July  has  come to an end,

Hastening to plunge in August, which will bring more struggles.

Nothing should be thrown overboard.

I have in me this fighting spirit.

And I feel that I can gradually overcome.

On August 5
- Angelo Presents -
"THE INTERSECTION OF DOGMA"

ZeppDiverCity Tokyo

You should be there.

Translated by : Master Dictatorial Aura

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario